- Drag and drop one of the images from this page to your desktop.
- Go to anyvite.com and click on “try it” tab in upper right hand area of page
- Under “Design Category” click on “Party” which is in the far right column, second from the bottom
- Click the “Main Picture” tab
- Click “Choose file” (or “Browse”) button and select the image that you dragged from this page to your desktop.
- Click “Upload & Save” and you should now see the image in the preview invitation in the bottom right hand area of the screen.
- Immediately below the preview invitation, you will see invitation templates in different colors. Select the color you wish to use for you invitation, and then select “Save Invitation Design”
- Fill in the boxes on the Invitation Details page that comes up next.
- Complete the relevant checkboxes at the bottom of the page. BE SURE to select the Potluck box.
- Type in the names of the whiskeys you want your guests to bring in the potluck boxes. Consider indicating an approximate price in parentheses after the name of the whiskey. Quantity should be 1.
- When you have entered all of your whiskey choices, and double-checked your other selections, click the “Update Your Invitation” button at the bottom of the page
- Import contacts from one of the sources indicated, or enter email addresses manually. Click the “Add Guests to Invitation” button.
- If at any time you need to go back a step or edit information later, you can do so by clicking the tabs and/or the step-by-step icons towards the top of the page.
- Review your invitation and use the tabs at the top of the page to edit any information you want to change. When you are satisfied with your invitation, click the “Finish and Send it Now” button at the bottom right area of the page.
- At this point, you will be required to register. If you are concerned about spam, we have not received any spam from registering at Anyvite and have not had any complaints of spam.
We recommend using Anyvite to send your invitations online. It is free, the features are good and they don't send you any spam.
Here are step-by-step instructions for Anyvite :
whiskey whisky bourbon irish whiskey jack daniels jim beam crown royal jameson single malt scotch scotch whisky small batch bourbon knob creek maker's mark gentleman jack jim beam black bushmills chivas regal dimple pinch blanton's booker noe's pendleton whiskey tasting whiskey tasting party whiskey party tasting kit whisky tasting whisky tasting party whisky tasting party kit